Welcome to Pre-Primary!
An Advanced Educational, Social & Emotional Foundation
Cedar Crest Academy's Pre-Primary program is designed for families looking for more than the traditional early childhood education experience. Our program is bright and dynamic, using a blended academic and play-based approach to learning. Each Cedar Crest campus offers Pre-Primary for students in Preschool to Pre-Kindergarten, apart from our Park Highland campus which also offers Young Preschool.
Pre-Primary at Cedar Crest is built around building a proper foundation for your child from which they can grow and build – cognitively, physically, socially, emotionally, and creatively. Our teachers are enthusiastic and knowledgeable educators who use research-based curriculums and apply various instructional strategies to provide your child with the best educational experience.
- A blended academic and play-based program
- Curriculum that integrates new research and instruction
- Individualized lessons for different learning styles
- Small class sizes to develop stronger relationships
- A built in quiet time or rest period
- A strong focus on social & emotional development
- Enrichment classes enhancing the core curriculum
- A unique, personal, family-like culture
- Passionate, experienced and creative teachers
- Discovery-based classrooms
- Unique and fun After-School Specialists
- Two annual performances
Is My Child Ready?
Prior to enrolling your child into our Pre-Primary program, we ask parents to review a few requirements and suggestions.
After School Vendors
Cedar Crest students are provided with an opportunity to participate in a variety of enrichment classes. Check out a list of the vendors!
We believe that a parent or guardian is a child's first and most important teacher; therefore, we include parents in the learning process!
Do you have questions regarding our program or enrollment?
Visit this FAQ page!