Welcome to Pre-Primary!
An Advanced Educational, Social & Emotional Foundation
Cedar Crest Academy's Pre-Primary program is designed for families looking for more than the traditional early childhood education experience. Our program is bright and dynamic, using a blended academic and play-based approach to learning. Each Cedar Crest campus offers Pre-Primary for students in Preschool to Pre-Kindergarten.
Pre-Primary at Cedar Crest is built around building a proper foundation for your child from which they can grow and build – cognitively, physically, socially, emotionally, and creatively. Our teachers are enthusiastic and knowledgeable educators who use research-based curriculums and apply various instructional strategies to provide your child with the best educational experience.
- A blended academic and play-based program
- Curriculum that integrates new research and instruction
- Individualized lessons for different learning styles
- Small class sizes to develop stronger relationships
- A built in quiet time or rest period
- A strong focus on social & emotional development
- Enrichment classes enhancing the core curriculum
- A unique, personal, family-like culture
- Passionate, experienced and creative teachers
- Discovery-based classrooms
- Unique and fun After-School Specialists
- Two annual performances
Is My Child Ready?
Prior to enrolling your child into our Pre-Primary program, we ask parents to review a few requirements and suggestions.
After School Vendors
Cedar Crest students are provided with an opportunity to participate in a variety of enrichment classes. Check out a list of the vendors!
We believe that a parent or guardian is a child's first and most important teacher; therefore, we include parents in the learning process!
Do you have questions regarding our program or enrollment?
Visit this FAQ page!
Visit our school blog to read dedicated posts about enrollment, new research in early childhood education, and more!
Learn about our admissions process and apply today! We look forward to welcoming you to our Cedar Crest community.