Elementary Student Council
Leadership and Community Engagement
Students in 2nd through 5th grade will have the opportunity to run for and participate in Student Council Leadership. All elementary students will participate in making decisions about school events, combined grade activities, and special school-wide projects under the leadership of their elected representatives within the Student Council.
The purpose of Student Council
- Strive for good citizenship.
- Respect all individuals in the school and community.
- Involve Students in sharing ideas to help make our school the best it can be.
- Encourage students to cooperate and work together to develop the school.
- Give all Students exposure to democracy in action.
The Qualifications for Student Representatives are as Following
- Be a good citizen
- Serve others
- Be a hard-working Student
- Relate well to others
- Be interested in being a representative
- Have a good attendance record
- Be a strong role model for all Students