Thank you for your interest in Cedar Crest Academy! Before applying, please familiarize yourself with our Application Procedure, outlined below. We ask you to carefully consider your child’s early education goals as children benefit from continuity and familiarity. We appreciate applicants who are looking to continue in our program for multiple years.
When answering the parent questions, please take the time to reply thoroughly and thoughtfully. Feel free to attach any additional documents that will help us get to know your child. We may ask applicants with incomplete applications to come to the school for a play date to determine enrollment. Thank you again for considering Cedar Crest Academy. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to applying please ensure you have completed the following steps.
- Review our Website
- Attend and/or Register for an Open House or Tour
- Click here to view our Admissions Calendar.
- All parents are required to visit our school prior to applying.
- Review our Application Requirements highlight below.
What to Expect?
Please take your time while completing the application. The following items are required for us to consider your application.
- Basic Information on Child & Parents/Guardians
- Desired campus and grade
- Child's previous schooling
- Parent Questions
- Application Fee
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Any additional documents to help us get to know your child.
Take a deeper look at our program, core values and philosophy.
Find a campus that best suits your family!
Explore our programs, in-school specialists, vendors and more!
Most Pre-Primary and Elementary programs are now full for the 2022-2023 academic year. All further applications submitted through our website will be considered for our waitlist.
Please contact each individual campus to confirm space availability before applying.